CheapOair.com

Friday, November 12, 2010

Prayer Will Change Your Situation

Lord you said in your word, If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face………. 2 Chron 7:14 (KJV)

Father in the Name of Jesus, I pray blessings to the one reading this special prayer. Open supernatural doors in their life today. Break the strongholds in their lives and set free. Open the windows of heaven pour out a double portion of your Spirit as we take back everything that the devil has stolen:

Emotional Health, Physical Health, Finances, Relationships, Children, Jobs, Homes, Marriages. I cancel ever plot, plan and scheme the enemy has devised against them, IN THE NAME OF JESUS. And I declare; No weapon Formed Against Them Will Prosper.

I speak Life into every dead situation. And, I thank you that nothing is over until YOU say it’s over! I speak your favor into theirs and their situations:

Their household is blessed;
Their health is blessed;
Their marriage is blessed
Their finances are blessed;
Their jobs are blessed;
Their children are blessed;
Their grandchildren are blessed;
Their parents are blessed;
Their siblings are blessed;
Their ministries are blessed; And
Their decisions are blessed;
Husbands are on their way;
Wives are on the way;
Mortgages are paid and canceled;
Their hearts desires are on the way;
According to Your perfect will and plan for their lives.
IN JESUS’ NAME! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment